CoverJunction is the place for creating, sharing and discovering high quality Facebook Covers.
Create your own Facebook Cover with CoverJunction!
If you’ve been over at CoverJunction and looked through our thousands of covers and wondered how to make your own – here is the blog post for you!
Step One - Find your image
- Go to Google and click on Images at the top of the page (if you already have an image on your computer that’s 850 x 315 px, you can go straight to Step Two).
- Then click on the small cog at the top right of the page and choose Advanced Search
- On the advanced search page put in your search term, set the size of the picture to be larger than 1024 x 768 and the aspect ratio to by either Panoramic or Wide (with Wide as your parameter you will get more images but with Panoramic they are more likely to fit the Cover size which needs to be 850 x 315 px).
- Once you have found the image you want then save it to your computer. Make sure you save the actual picture and not the Google thumbnail of it.
Step Two – Upload to CoverJunction
- Click Choose File, select your picture from your computer, then click Upload.
- Use the slider tool to resize your picture ifor the best fit, and use your mouse to position. You can also change your background colour.
- Then choose a name for your Cover, pick a category for it to go into and then click Save Cover.
Step Three - Upload to Facebook!
Congratulations, you’ve created your very own Facebook Cover! You are now ready to add to your Facebook Profile Page!
It’s that easy! And because CoverJunction is community powered, your Facebook Cover will be added to our gallery for users to add, like and share!
So what are you waiting for? Create your own Facebook Cover on CoverJunction now!